1/14/2009

Help me out and win a prize!

Like Noel Squirel I too have a hard time making up my mind. How sad is that!

Anyway, I need to choose a door prize for the blog party on Valentines day. Please visit any of my shops - see list at the very top of all the posts - and let me know what you would pick. I'm planning some other promotions with lots of prizes so I need lots of suggestions!

Leave a comment with your choice and you're automatically entered into a drawing to be held on Feburary 1st for one of the suggestions!

Thank you all for helping,
Karen

6 comments:

pnkgeeni said...

I love that Vintage Red Bird! But I would pick the Porcelain Poodle with 2 Puppies for the Lolli door prize.

SoDear2MyHeart said...

Hi Karen, I think the neat item to use for your prize is this beautiful vintage red glass basket...

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=13069464

Everyone needs a spot of red in each room...adds interest and brightens up a spot. The style is ambiguous enough to work into any decor and the lines of the piece itself are just lovely. Besides, what collector couldn't use another basket?!?!
Good Luck!
Terri
SoDear2MyHeart

Lilli Blue said...

This is so funny. I was looking at Ruby Lane today and saw some of your great stuff. I was attracted to your name it's well...charming..LOL. Ok I'll go look at the shops and come back.
PS I love the vintage head planter. I have a few by Relpo.those ladies are so sweet. yours is very nice. Lilli

Lilli Blue said...

OK Now I am thinking like a shop owner and a contestant. I say the white gloves in your Lollishop. The are wonderful and it would be fun to get them. They will also be easy and reasonable to ship. It is so generous to do a give away contest. Make it easy .Besides we all could us a lovely pair of white gloves, right? Lilli

Jen said...

I think either the Fostoria Cornucopia Flame Candlesticks or the Fenton Double Crimp Strawberry Bowl.

productsoftheday@gmail.com

Chelsea Ann said...

not sure where I link to for your lollishop but I LOVE the mouse sugar bowl I think it is!