1/09/2009

Lollishops – The Fru-Fru Friendly Marketplace

I just opened a new niche shop for my girlie girl items! You know, gloves, hats, shabby chic’, and those cute little figurines that I love but that my DH wants to use for target practice, lol!

I have been inspired by the many talented artist there to try my hand at some new crafts too, one of which is my line of Victorian lady magnets. They’re all one of a kind and come with a short background story. I’ve had fun painting them and making up the stories, now if I could only sell some…

2 comments:

Chelsea Ann said...

Oh~ Look at you! What a lovely transformation! Best to you and your blog! I will be adding you to the blog list in just a few seconds~

Chelsea Ann
www.ittybittybirdy.blogspot.com

Karen-CharmingsCollectibles said...

LOL, you inspired me!
I'm looking forward to promoting the Valentine's party over the next few weeks.

Karen
www.charmingscollectibles.com